Register your interest
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
AR
+971 58 648 8888
WhatsApp

ELAN TOWNHOUSES
OVERVIEW

ABOUT ELAN TOWNHOUSES AT TILAL AL GHAF

Tilal Al Ghaf project offers 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses in this sought after gated community, with crystal clear blue lagoons, lush gardens, sports fields, cafes, parks, pools and small shops just on your doorstop with everything you need for everyday life!

A townhouse in Tilal Al Ghaf is a perfect choice for modern family! You only need 10% to book the unit and pay remaining 90% over the next 6 years with zero interest.

For more information and to visit the project, call or leave us a request on the web-site, we are happy to help!
Swimming Pools
Swimming
Pools
Convenience
Retail/Cafe
Play & Recreational Zones
Fitness
Centre
Parks & Green
Open Spaces
Quaint Picnic Areas
Health & Wellness Facilities

GALLERY

Left
Right

UNRIVALLED LOCATION

UNRIVALLED LOCATION

Elan Townhouses Tilal Al Ghaf

TILAL AL GHAF COMMUNITY

Located in the serene community Tilal Al Ghaf, Elan offers a quite living away from busy city life. Enjoy a new level of comfort and privacy with Elan townhouses.

With smart home systems, sophisticated interior design and resort-style service, Elan is the best choice for young families. It also features world-class amenities including swimming pools, community and fitness centers.

When you enter your home you seek for comfort, privacy and security. Elan townhouses provide the top level of both privacy and security and access to all amenities and service of Tilal Al Ghaf at your doorstep.

BE AT THE CENTRE OF IT ALL

We will get in touch with you shortly and send you additional information via email
Elan Townhouses Tilal Al Ghaf

GET SPECIAL OFFER